By Ken Buben, President, FancyScrubs.com
It’s that time of year again when the children go back to school and germs are being spread everywhere. What can you do to stop the spread of germs and infectious disease this time of year?
1) Wash Hands Thoroughly Throughout the Day and When They Return Home
2) Make Sure Immunizations Are Up To Date
3) Have A Small Bottle of Purell in Their Backpack
4) Be Sure They Don’t Share Cups, Water Bottles and Other Items That Transmit Germs
5) Keep All Cuts Bandaged
6) Make Sure They Know How to Cover Mouth When Coughing or Sneezing
We hope everyone has a safe and healthy back to school experience!
If you can provide more tips please leave us a comment here.